Translate

Monday 4 March 2019

Introduction



Hiya everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my story. This is going to be a detailed account of my sexual exploits. Sex for money, oral, anal and dogging will be spoken about so please do not read if this offends you. 

I'll start by saying that I am a 22 year old girl studying at university, size 16 to 18, 38E boobs. Sex is a massive part of my life, I need it alt least 3 times a week and I play with myself twice a day, minimum, so swinging sites (that I assume you've seen me on) are important to me. I'm young, but by no means inexperienced, so don't underestimate me. 

So I may as well start this off with a bang and talk about  the first time I realised that I loved sex. I was young, younger then I would like to publicly share, (though if you want to know exact ages leave a comment) and I stumbled across my clit in bed. You see, I used to sleep with my pillow in between my legs, this time the pillow scraped across my little beauty. The feeling was intense. I had never felt anything like it in my young life, the pleasure that zinged through my body turned my nipples instantly hard (another first feeling) and I could not stop myself from craving more. Gripping my pillow with my thighs, hugging it tightly, I rocked my hips back and fourth, faster and faster and round and round until STARS! I had cum (though I didn't know it at the time). My first orgasm, and christ, it was a good one. My whole body shuddered as I struggled to catch my breathe. 

"You okay?" Fuck! In my crazy romp I'd forgotten about my sister fast asleep on the other side of the room. "Yeah I'm fine just a bad dream".  From that day on, I knew that I wanted to feel those stars everyday, and that, my dear readers was the beginning of my life as a naughty slut. 

Hope you enjoyed the sort entry. Literally just the start of how I came to find myself loving sex so stay tuned if you enjoyed it.

8 comments:

  1. Really good a bit average but good none the less
    Hoping that you would enchant us with more of your sexual exploits since becoming a swinger but I guess it won't be the last

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe amazing blog, thanks for taking the time to write and share with us! I'm leaving a comment as you asked as I would love to know exactly how young you were when you realised you loved sex? Can't wait to read the next blog you post, will check back regularly in anticipation for your next chapter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i'd like to know the age when you did this and will you've posting all your firsts? Something about reading about peoples first times experiencing things interests me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I can publish exact pages but if you message me directly I'll tell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first orgasm was similar. I was rubbing my cock against the bed sheets whilst laying on my belly. I thought I'd pee'd myself but it was sticky.

    I was young too. If you want to hook up you can find me on fab as male.bike x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice read I will contact u on the site as I'd love to have some naughty fun with you x

    ReplyDelete